With the 15th SIRC just two weeks away, and cyber risks becoming all pervasive, the Organising Committee has decided to add a Special Keynote by Mr Peter Hacker, Co-founder and Partner of Distinction.Global, on “Silent Cyber Risks – the Ticking Time Bomb” on Tuesday, 30 October from 11.30am to 12.00noon.
Delegate registration has crossed the 900-mark for the fourth consecutive conference, which firmly entrenches SIRC’s status as the leading insurance and reinsurance event in Asia. However, the intellectual take-away from any Conference must be just as powerful a force as the networking opportunity. As such, we count on your active support to ensure that the SIRC is renowned not just an important networking forum but also for its pre-eminent thought leadership.
Hence, we urge you to plan your networking sagaciously and invest sufficient time to expand your horizons with the leading thoughts and insights of the high-level speakers and experts that we have assembled for you over the three Conference sessions:
Monday, 29 Oct 2018 (75 minutes from 4.00pm to 5.15pm)
· Official Keynote Address by Guest-of-Honour, Mr Heng Swee Keat, Minister for Finance
· Industry Keynote Address by Mr Brian Duperreault, President & CEO, AIG followed by Q&A Session moderated by Mr Rico Hizon, News Anchor, BBC World News
Tuesday, 30 Oct 2018 (2 hours from 10.00am to 12.00noon)
· Keynote Address #1 – “Digital Platforms, Ecosystems” by Mr Tom Van den Brulle, Global Head of Innovation, Munich Re
· Panel Session #1 – “Reinsurance Reloaded – Industrial Revolution 4.0” Moderator: Mr Rico Hizon, News Anchor, BBC World News
- Mr Steve Arora, CEO, AXIS Re
- Ms Victoria Carter, Vice Chairman, Global Strategic Advisory, Guy Carpenter & Co
- Mr Bidyut Dumra, Head of Innovation & Ecosystems, DBS Bank
- Mr Daniel Ryan, Managing Director & Head of Insurance Risk Research, Swiss Re Institute
- Mr Tom Van den Brulle, Global Head of Innovation, Munich Re
- Special Keynote Session – “Silent Cyber Risks: The Ticking Time Bomb” by Mr Peter Hacker, Co-Founder & Partner, Distinction.Global
Wednesday, 31 Oct 2018 (90 minutes from 10.00am to 11.30am)
· Keynote Address #2 – “Toward a Regional Approach to Sovereign Disaster Risk Finance in Asia” by Dr Olivier Mahul, Global Lead and Program Manager for Disaster Risk Financing and Insurance Program (World Bank)
· Panel Session #2 – “Reinsurance Reloaded – The Asian Reinsurer Response” Moderator: Mr Roshan Perera, Partner (NMG Consulting)
- Mr Bobby Heerasing, Group Chief Executive, ACR Capital Holdings
- Ms Sachiko Hori, General Manager, Head of Planning Team and Head of Global PPP Unit, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance
- Mr Zainudin Ishak, President & CEO, Malaysian Re
- Dr Olivier Mahul, Global Lead and Program Manager for Disaster Risk Financing and Insurance Program, World Bank
- Dr Oran Vongsuraphichet, Director & Chief Executive Officer, Thai Reinsurance PCL
So do not miss out on these important sessions to arm yourself with the insights you need to succeed in your business in a world that is being disrupted on all fronts.
Get the best of both worlds at the 15th SIRC by planning efficiently.
We look forward with great excitement and anticipation to welcome you at the 15th SIRC.
15th SIRC Organising Committee