|Summary of Role:
||To support the Executive Director in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Association
- To organise the Singapore International Reinsurance Conference (SIRC) and the Association's other activities and events
- To arrange and co-ordinate meetings (and social gatherings) of the Association's Executive Committee and Sub-Committees
- To record meeting minutes and draft circulars, reports and event blogs on the Association's activities and events
- To update and develop content on the Association's digital media channels (including website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc) as well as the SIRC microsite and mobile app
- To liaise and work with the Association's outsource partners and service providers to ensure the sound management of the Association's financial and operational affairs in accordance and compliance with all regulatory and corporate governance standards and principles
- To communicate and interact with the Association's members in relation to the Association's activities and events
- Trade Association Secretariat Management
- Events Management
- Experience in financial services or insurance/reinsurance industry would be an asset
- Advanced Diploma or University Degree preferred
Full details of the position can be found in the attached Job Description.
If you are interested in this job, please email your details enclosing full resume to email@example.com.
Applications close on Friday, 23 February 2018.