Speaker: Mr Kenrick Law CEO
Allianz SE Reinsurance Branch Asia Pacific
Venue: Allianz Boardroom
Level 14, Asia Square Tower 2,
Synopsis: In this second CEO ‘Lunch-and-Learn’ Talk, Mr Kenrick Law, CEO of Allianz SE Reinsurance Branch Asia Pacific will outline his personal assessment of the key factors that will affect the reinsurance industry in Asia; how these will shape the future market landscape; and how young industry practitioners can better equip themselves to embrace these changes and keep their careers on track.
Target Audience: Young (below 35 years of age) aspiring reinsurance industry practitioners from any functional area who are keen to have an opportunity to interact up-close with a CEO and listen to his perspectives of the industry.
12.30pm Welcome and Introduction
12.35pm CEO ‘Lunch-and-Learn’ Talk
1.15pm Sandwich Lunch
2.00pm End of session
1. Attendance at the CEO ‘Lunch-and-Learn’ Talk is Complimentary but limited to the first 18 registrants on a first-come, first-served basis
2. All SRA Ordinary member companies may nominate their eligible staff using the enclosed Registration Form.
3. Each SRA Ordinary member company may only nominate ONE staff plus ONE alternate who will be placed on the waiting list should there be any vacancies.
4. Registration will close at 5.00pm on Friday, 29 May 2015 or when all available places are taken up, whichever is earlier.
5. Participants will receive an email confirmation by Wednesday, 3 June 2015. 6. Sandwich lunch will be catered on a ‘no pork, no lard’ basis. Participants who have other special dietary needs should indicate their preferences in the Registration Form.
7. For inquiries or more information, please contact the SRA Secretariat at telephone: 6805-0760 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.