Women in Reinsurance (WiRE) hosted the Mentoring on the Move event for the second year running.
"Mentoring on the Move" was a speed coaching and networking session aims to give participants a taste of coaching or mentoring. The session gave attendees access to senior executives in the industry who offered their own personal perspectives on career development and progression.
Our esteemed and influential Mentors from the Singapore reinsurance industry, offered support and advices on:
- Conflict management / handling challenging conversation
- Personal Development / Future-Ready Skills
- Influencing your manager / colleagues
- Career Progression & Leadership...
- Leveraging Professional Network / Personal Branding
- Mentoring Skills / Managing Teams
A networking and drinks reception was followed after the session.
This event was proudly sponsored by XL Catlin and supported by the reinsurance industry leaders.
"Mentoring on the Move" was targeted at Junior to Mid-Level Reinsurance Professionals, both men and women.
This year, a total of 43 Mentees participated, whose enthusiasm and energy brought meaningful and open conversations with their Mentors, discussing their personal development, career goals and aspirations.